The Pink Agenda is proud to be an official charity partner of New York Road Runners, which organizes the famed TCS New York City Marathon each year. Through this partnership, The Pink Agenda provides a limited number of runners with guaranteed entry into the marathon.
Since 2009, runners from around the world have been aligning their athletic ambitions with their philanthropic ones by joining Team TPA—and raising money and awareness in the process. To date - our runners have raised over $550,000 for breast cancer research!
Running 26.2 miles isn’t easy, but neither is battling—or eradicating—breast cancer. We’re proud of all those who have been a a part of our team and are grateful to those who have supported their efforts. #TPArunsNYC
TEAM MEMBER BENEFITS
- Guaranteed entry into the TCS New York City Marathon
- Team T-shirt
- Assistance setting up a personalized fundraising website
- Form letter for potential supporters
- Training tips and group runs
TEAM MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Commitment to raise at least $3,000 for The Pink Agenda
- Responsibility for the registration fee paid to New York Road Runners ($255 entry fee for NYRR members, $295 for non-members, and $358 for non-U.S. residents)
- Requirement to provide credit card information as a personal guarantee
Support Team TPA! Meet the men and women running for TPA this year and support their fundraising efforts!
Already have entry in the 2017 TCS New York City marathon, but still want to make breast cancer history? Runners who raise a minimum of $500 in support of The Pink Agenda can join Team TPA and enjoy the benefit of being a TPA runner! Email us to sign up today!
Have questions about The Pink Agenda’s marathon team?
Please contact email@example.com